The Horse Cleaning Wheel Cleaner/ Iron Contaminant Remover is specially formulated to be safe to use on all types of wheels and can be used as a fallout remover on painted surfaces. The formula provides a distinctive visual effect as iron particles are reduced they turn purple/red as the solution tackles dust, dirt and grime. Spray on liberally, the initial colourless liquid will gradually turn purple over a period of 2-5 minutes. The Wheel Cleaner Iron Contaminant Remover is a touchless cleaner, however, you can agitate with a microfibre towel or wheel brush if required but please wash any brushes or towels out after use, DO NOT place any used towels into a washing machine.
After allowing the solution to dwell the colour will now be a dark purple solution, thoroughly rinse the surfaces you have treated with a strong stream of water. If you have let the solution dry fully you make require a jet wash to remove the hardened film.
The Horse Cleaning Wheel Cleaner Iron Contaminant Remover comes pre-diluted to the correct strength for safe exterior use. Upon use of the product, there is an unpleasant ‘eggy’ odour so please use in a well-ventilated area!
Directions for use
- Shake bottle well before use. Spray across wheel surfaces and wait up to 3 mins as the solution goes to work
- Agitate as required and rinse thoroughly. Not to be used on chrome, bare metal parts, wheel weights or pair repairs
- Warning causes serious eye damage, wear protective gloves, clothing and eye/face protection
- If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water for several minutes and seek medical advice
- Not compatible with disinfectants
- Store in original sealed containers and protect from extremes of temperatures
- Keep out of reach of children