Your use of this Website is governed by these Terms and Conditions set out below. By using any part of this Website, and/or placing an order on the Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions without notice, we recommend that you check this page on a regular basis.
Horse Cleaning Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
- Registered company number: 12050760
- Registered office: F2 Springhead Enterprise Park, Springhead Road, Northfleet, Kent, DA11 8HH.
- Company representative: Mr Sam Anderson
- Contact Number: 0843 289 0152
- Contact Email: email@example.com
OWNERSHIP OR TRADEMARKS
Any trademarks/ names that may be featured on Horse Cleaning are owned by the respective trademark owners and Horse Cleaning claims no association, alliance or affiliation with them. Where a trademark (brand name) is referred to it is used to describe or identify the products.
You are not permitted to publish, distribute or otherwise reproduce any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on Horse Cleaning.
GOODS AND SERVICES
Horse Cleaning are not responsible for any delay in delivery occurring due to postal delays of force majeure. Despatch times may vary according to availability and are limited to UK mainland. The total price of your goods will be stipulated at the time you place your order or when your order has been confirmed at the final part of the checkout process. All prices are in pounds sterling (£) including the relevant taxes for the UK where applicable. Whilst every effort is made to dispatch goods as soon as possible on the day of order during peak periods we may experience a slightly longer time in processing. If an order has been affected with longer processing time, the customer will be notified via the email to the address provided by the customer during the checkout process.
Every effort is made to maintain product information such as description, features, usage and prices on Horse Cleaning, however, this is not always possible. We reserve the right, therefore, to discontinue items listed and change prices as and when necessary. Prices shown include VAT where applicable. These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
Our site uses PayPal, Stripe, Apple Pay, Amazon Payments, GoCardless and Klarna as payment gateway providers. These providers are of the most secure methods of payment processing currently available. Card details are entered directly onto secure servers, card details are never held in clear text on any website and are only decrypted on the gateway providers secure server for the purpose of making a payment.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for this payment method available here: .
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information is available here: .
- Card Payments: The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription, the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days and Slice It are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
We will not disclose your name, address or any other contact details to third parties or organisations. The only exception being if we are required to do so by law, subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The details submitted will be processed by Horse Cleaning and will be used to process orders and for Horse Cleaning marketing only.
Any contract formed under these conditions of sale shall be construed and enforced in accordance with English Law in the Courts of England and Wales.